Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RESOLVED: 4/24 - Issues with setup, syncing, and App Gallery

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Fitbit Update 04/25/18: We have rolled out a fix and all Fitbit Versa and Fitbit Ionic users should now be able to use their devices normally. If you continue to encounter difficulty with syncing or setup, please consult these help resources:

Fitbit Update 04/24/2018: We are working to resolve an issue affecting Fitbit Versa and Fitbit Ionic that is impacting syncing, setup and firmware updates, music transfer, the Weather app, and downloading apps/clock faces from the App Gallery. Thanks for your patience!

Best Answer
1,008 REPLIES 1,008

Yes, it seems you can't have more than one device paired with the bluetooth connection, it seems to interfere with the bluetooth 'seeing' the versa.

Once I turned off the bluetooth on my iPad, it has worked with no issues.

Best Answer

Had this problem three days into use, so I looked up support online and reset the versa (hold left and bottom right button) this got it to sync but now three later this fix is not working. I will more than likely be returning this product.

Best Answer
0 Votes

It says on phone it s sync but fit bit isn't coming on!

Best Answer
0 Votes

The syncing issue seems to be fixed, but my notifications still don't work. Smiley Indifferent

Best Answer
0 Votes

Screenshot_20180423-135825.png

Screenshot_20180423-135831.png

Just figured the notification issue out myself! Somehow, the SMS notification on the screenshot I uploaded was disabled. Now it's working perfectly! I had to go into apps, find the fitbit app and then to the permissions screen. Everything was enabled EXCEPT for SMS. No idea how that happened.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I think we are all looking for answers as all suffering from the same issue, that versa will sync and then stop syncing and no one is able to tell us why.

Best Answer
I agree. Hope the get it worked out soon. Thanks

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

Is anyone else having trouble accessing the clock gallery? If I do manage to get the app to even go to the page, it gives me a blank page and locks up the app.

Best Answer

I'm having trouble accessing the clock gallery on my Android.  My Versa also has a Clock Error on it so I'm not able to set up a clock display at all.  It just has an error screen.

Best Answer

Exactly the same no clock face gallery. Tried everything any ideas? 

Best Answer

I did it through the app on my phone.  I have changed it 3 times because I think of other info I want on the watch.  It worked like a champ.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Tried app won't load any clock faces just goes blank and reads clock error on screen. 

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android
Best Answer

Have exactly the same issue and app on my phone appears to freeze and i cant even see the possible clock face options. And have re-started Versa and iPhone......

Any other suggestions very welcome

Best Answer

Having this exact problem on my new Versa and Android app.

Best Answer

Yes I am too, I tried to change my clock but can’t have tried for ages thought it was just mine, have tried restarting but nothing I can’t even get to the gallery

Best Answer
0 Votes

Have just tried the apps as well and get message 'sorry an error has occurred. Please go back again and try later'.

Incredibly poor form and not what I expected or will accept. Never had any of these problems with the Surge.

Come on Fiitbit - lets have this sorted or you will lose many, previously satisfied customers!

Best Answer

This is my first Fitbit and can't say it's a great first impression...

Best Answer

@Grandmoo26, have you tried today? In the last hour or so?

For the record, all, I am on an iPhone. I see that many who responded are Android users. There must be a bug with the app right now. I also see there's a notice on the forum here stating problems with syncing that they are working to resolve. Clock gallery issue could be related, I suppose?

Best Answer

I’m using IPhone and can’t get to my clock, first time I’ve ever had an issue like this and been a Fitbit user for a long time 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I am having exactly the same error! 

Best Answer
0 Votes