Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Random alarms going off on my Versa 2

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I had an alarm set for 5:45 am. Then the alarm started to go off at 1 am even though I have  never set an alarm for that time. At first it was every now and then and now it is every night. I can no longer wear my fitbit to bed as I can't keep waking up due to this happening. I turned off the 5:45 alarm and now I have a new not programmed alarm going off at 6 am. Please how do I get this madness to stop. 

Best Answer
6 REPLIES 6

I’ve had my Versa about a month now. I think mine is setting off an alarm I had on my old Fitbit-that I‘Be since removed from the app. The “old” alarm isn’t listed on my Versa but it keeps going off every morning. My schedule has changed and now it’s waking me up much earlier than I want (unless I don’t wear it to bed). Really want a solve for this as I love my device but am frustrated at the moment.  

Best Answer

I have an alarm that goes off each night at 10:46pm, even though I have no alarms set for that time at all. I have one for weekdays at 5:45am. I do not understand why out how to stop this... It's frustrating because I usually go to bed but 10 at the latest then am woke up abruptly after I've drifted off to sleep. 

Best Answer

I have had this issue since the latest firmware update. Every night at 11pm I have a random alarm go off. I don't have an alarm set for this time.

Is everyone still having this issue? Or have a solution to this problem? Because being woke up at 11pm just to turn off an alarm is getting old.

Best Answer

Same! I have alarms set for 4, 5, 5:45,6 and 6:30 am because I am a sleepwalker and it’s gotten so disruptive that I fall asleep standing up often in the morning. The 1 am alarm makes me think it’s time to get up and I jump out of bed and rush to the kitchen for coffee before I realize it’s false... by then I’ve woken the dogs and it’s a disaster getting back to sleep! I have never set an alarm for 1 am- I went so far as to set the 1am alarm and shut it off thinking it would help but it randomly goes off certain days... I bought this thing to track my sleep and it’s making things worse since the phantom alarms started.

Best Answer

So does anyone have a resolution for these alarms going off randomly? Please help!

Best Answer

Did you figure out how to get rid of the phantom alarm? Mine goes off every day at 9: 25. It's not listed so I cannot delete it. It's annoying!

Best Answer