Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Registering peak zone minutes

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Since an update 3-4 weeks ago I have not been registering any minutes in the peak zone even though my max heart rate is above my peak zone bpm - my peak zone starts at 166bpm and my max heart rate has been ~170bpm. I have also noted that my calorie count has also been lower than usual, by approx. 50-100 and I seem to be spending a lot of my workouts in below zones even though I'm sweating buckets! I have reset the watch and am mindful to wear it in the appropriate position. One of the other ladies whom I work out with has the exact same problem and we both have Versa 2 

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

I am having the same issue. Just finished a 50 min work out and while the tracker registered my steps, my active zones on hit 23 for the day. It's registering 60%of the work out as being below zone I don't sweat with normal activities 🤣

Best Answer
0 Votes

Here’s the short version — search through the mega-threads on the update itself for the long story: there’s an issue with the update affecting many aspects of our devices, HR while exercising being chief among them. Fitbit is not acknowledging this directly, nor is there any current plan for a patch/fix to correct the abundance of issues related to that firmware update. 

It’s up to us if we want to remain Fitbit customers. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
Thanks MikePC for taking the time to respond. How disappointing that they are not actively providing a fix! I've only had my watch for a few weeks, feels like a waste of money now.
Best Answer