Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Removing accidentally added run from my versa

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi. 

I got my new versa yesterday and so far I love it. I was playing around, as you do when you get a new toy and I accidentally started to log a run. The only option I had on the watch itself was to log it so I did, then I went into my app and deleted the exercise and synced my versa with my app and the run is still showing on my watch. This is not helping my OCD at all 😄 can anyone advise how I remove the run from the watch? Thanks in advance, Becca x

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

The run has been removed from your account, unfortunately this does not remove the Run log from the tracker. The exercise log on the tracker keeps track of what was manually recorded with the tracker. It does not interface with your account.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Ahh, ok. That makes sense. 

Thank you for your help 

Best Answer
0 Votes

This exact same thing happened to me and my OCD is going haywire!!! Its a shame that there is no provision to delete it off the tracker when it is obviously a very easy thing to do ... 😞

Best Answer
0 Votes

Removing the event from the Versa through the App is not obviously easy to do. What is obvious is that only events recorded by the Versa are displayed on the tracker. Anything auto detected, recorded by the app, or manually added will not be transferred to the Versa. I very much doupt that the app even is aware of what events the Versa is displaying.

To remove these I believe Fitbit will need to add a delete function on the Versa itself, and the event will need to be removed from both places individually. 

Best Answer
0 Votes