Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Replacing CHR2 with new Versa-how not to lose current history

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

1. How do I replace my CHR2 with my new Versa without losing my current 2 years of history?

2. How to keep using CHR2 until I confirm Versa is functioning correctly. 

Thanks for your help. 

TT-VA

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@TT-VA Fitbit will store any information that has previously been synced, regardless of whether you change devices. Just sync before you set up the Versa and you won't lose any information. I know you can't have two "smartwatches" on your account at the same time, but you may be able to have a Charge 2 and a Versa at the same time. If you need to remove the Charge 2, though, you can always go back to it by setting it up on your account to replace the Versa, using the add device process each time.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

@TT-VA Fitbit will store any information that has previously been synced, regardless of whether you change devices. Just sync before you set up the Versa and you won't lose any information. I know you can't have two "smartwatches" on your account at the same time, but you may be able to have a Charge 2 and a Versa at the same time. If you need to remove the Charge 2, though, you can always go back to it by setting it up on your account to replace the Versa, using the add device process each time.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Meresydotes,

Thank you for the fast response.

I will move forward.

Have a great weekend.

TT-VA

Sent from my iPad
Best Answer
0 Votes