Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Requested refund- VErsa 3

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Fitbit received the returned device in September, they are yet to issue my refund. 
They stopped replying to my emails and blocked me on chat. 
I need my money back!

Moderator edit:  updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
5 REPLIES 5

@MNabih , Nice to see you here. Thank you for your message. 

I apologize for experience you are having. 

Please be assured that we do not block anyone, who requests a refund. I verified with Support and was informed that it seems that the connection was lost during your chats. I was also informed that our team sent you an email to continue with your process. Please verify your inbox, spam/junk folders as some email services automatically redirects them there. 

See you around. 

JuanFitbit | Community Moderator, Fitbit. Hat dir mein Beitrag geholfen dann markier ihn als Lösung und gib mir Kudos !! Habt ihr Tipps um fitter zu werden? Lifestyle Discussion forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello Juan,
I get an error page every time I try to chat, I'm not sure why.
I indeed received an Email yesterday but when I replied to it, it says that the case was closed?🤔

Best Answer
0 Votes

@MNabih , Thank you for the confirmation, that you received the email. 

Our team informed me that your reply was received and your case is being look into. 

I ask you for a little patience until our team reviews your case. 

You'll be getting another mail very soon. 

See you around. 

JuanFitbit | Community Moderator, Fitbit. Hat dir mein Beitrag geholfen dann markier ihn als Lösung und gib mir Kudos !! Habt ihr Tipps um fitter zu werden? Lifestyle Discussion forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

well it's getting frustrating Juan, The team sends me an email I reply to them, they never reply back.
I then go to chat, re-escalate the case, and repeat the same scenario.
So I'm not really getting anywhere..

Best Answer

@MNabih , Thank you for keeping me updated. I've checked with our team and they are reviewing your case. 

I updated your case so that our team is informed about your communication here. 

I appreciate your cooperation and ask you for a bit patience until you receive a reply. If you don't hear anything in a few days please let me know so that I can check again

See you around. 

Best Answer