Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Resting heart rate suddenly increased-Versa 2

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I've been bradycardic since November and had to go on three heart monitors since. 

I started taking Lexapro two months ago and in the last month my heart rate has started to increase. My resting heart rate was 55 a month ago and over the last month it was around 60. 

This last week, however, it is suddenly 67. It increased one bpm to two bpm a day. My sleeping heart rate usually drops into the 40s and last night it was 65.

I did get my second pfizer dose yesterday, so maybe that's why it increased last night while sleeping. But it doesn't explain the raise over the last month.

Has anyone had a sudden increase?

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Thank you for visiting the Fitbit Community, @Bayleebaileyx.

Thanks for the information provided.

To resolve issues with heart-rate readings, we recommend following these steps

Please be aware this feature and the metrics within this feature are not intended to diagnose or treat any medical condition and should not be relied on for any medical purposes. It is intended to provide information that can help you manage your well-being. If you have any concerns about your health, please talk to a healthcare provider. If you believe you are experiencing a medical emergency, call emergency services.

See you around.

Have you received the answer you were looking for? Choose the post as the best answer!

Hai ricevuto la risposta che stavi cercando? Accetta il post come soluzione!

¿Has recibido la respuesta que estabas buscando? ¡Acepta el post como solución!

Best Answer
0 Votes