Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Returning my FitBit to Khols'...It no longer works.

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My fitbit has been having some serious software issues since the previous updates.
Now my fitbit has a dead battery and it won't charge. I have no way of being able to tell if the cord is damaged or if the watch is damaged. I give up. Guess it was fun while it lasted. 😞
If anyone knows a fix, I would appreciate the help before I bring this dead device back for a refund. I have every right to complain considering how much I spent on a faulty watch. I'm really unhappy. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
5 REPLIES 5

@JazzDaChameleon does the sensor light blink? When was the last sync? Have you tried wiping the charging port with some alcohol and plugging the tracker to USB port on your computer for several hours? Have you tried regular reboot (press and hold the left and bottom right buttons until Fitbit logo flashes)? Have you tried pressing all three buttons (up to 3 minutes) until logo flashes? 

If this does not help, please attemp 3-button factory reset:

1. Press and hold all 3 buttons until Fitbit logo flashes (this may take up to 3 minutes)
  2. After Fitbit logo disappears, release the bottom right button
  3. Wait until you feel strong vibration and release the other buttons.

You may need to attempt the reset a few times to find the optimal times. Trying holding the buttons longer, as long as it's needed for the vibration to appear.

If you're successful with factory reset, please remember to remove Versa from your Fitbit account (in your Fitbit mobile app) and Paired Devices list in your phone Bluetooth settings as you will have to set it up again (add as a new device).

Marrrmaduke | Canada
Charge HR, Blaze, Charge 2, Charge 3, Inspire HR, Versa Lite, Versa SE, Aria

Best Answer
0 Votes

Their last fw update probably had bug, they just won't admit it. My versa is also 'useless' after 5 months. Happened after fw update and my 1 hour swim. Lucky thing it's still under warranty. I've read through this forum, did factory reset 3 times, unpaired from my phone and also rebooted countless. Now, it's worse. From a faulty battery, mine can no longer detect steps or heart rate and reboots itself periodically. Basically it just tells time, that's it. I'm just pissed Fitbit never ever acknowledge the problems. The Versa model is clearly with a lot of flaws and I don't see a permanent solution. If the watch is under warranty, they will provide a new one but over time, the issues probably will present itself again. Smiley Sad

Best Answer
0 Votes
I'll give those a try, but just a quick thing, it doesn't turn on AT ALL. I might be better off just bringing it back at this point. 😞
Best Answer
0 Votes
Mine also would reboot countless times, until the battery drained. Since this happened, the poor thing does NOT turn on. My charger won't charge it either. What was the point of me posting to express sadness, Its gone and there's nothing I can do. I'm bringing it back for a replacement or a refund this week 😞
Best Answer
0 Votes

@JazzDaChameleon If it doesn't charge from outlet or USB port and does not respond at all, I am afraid it might be dead. Please contact Customer Support as you will need a replacement. Unless the retailed you purchased Versa from can replace it for you.

Marrrmaduke | Canada
Charge HR, Blaze, Charge 2, Charge 3, Inspire HR, Versa Lite, Versa SE, Aria

Best Answer
0 Votes