Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ring door bell notifications won't come through my Versa 3

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I've got all my app to sync to my versa fit bit but I can't get my ring door bell to send notification 

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
12 REPLIES 12

Did you click Profile photo, click Device photo, Notifications, App notifications and select the door bell app?

Author | ch, passion for improvement.

Best Answer

Yes, done all that. Uninstalled the app , rebooted phone . Tried everything ive googled but still nothing 

Best Answer

Does the door bell app raise a notification on the phone? If notifications on the phone aren't enabled the watch can't see it.

Best Answer

Yes, works perfectly fine on my phone 

Best Answer

Is your phone type iOS?

I presume you are getting other notifications, but to be sure check in quick settings that DND or Sleep is not enabled [swipe right on the watch]

Also saw it mentioned, had to turn off "In App Notifications" in Ring to get Ring to show up in App Notifications on Fitbit. This may be relevant for you.

Best Answer

Samsung s9 plus. Yes I get all other notifications just not ring . DnD not on . I'll try that.  Thank you 

Best Answer

Thats not normally a troublesome phone.

Another thing you can try just in case it is an app glitch

In Android phone Settings *

Apps

Fitbit

Storage - clear cache [not data]

Force Fitbit Stop

[though it doesn't seem to fully]

Go back in to the Fitbit app

*Quick Shortcut: Press and hold the Fitbit launch icon, then App info [on some phones]

Best Answer

Tried all that, still nothing 

Best Answer

Hi, thanks for the useful feedback.

Was worth checking,

Probably best to contact Fitbit Support directly. They may be able to help you with a fix..

Best Answer

I can recommend Macrodroid [from the Playstore] - its very easy to setup to detect the phone Notifications and make its own and this would bypass any difficulties with any App that Fitbit doesn't respond to as it should.

It can even send Sunrise and Sunset as notifications to your watch [would need to be selected of course on the Fitbit Notifications, App notifications section].

You get 5  free macros.

Yours would be :

Trigger:

If notification from your App

Actions:

clear the notification

send notification from Macrodroid.

Best Answer

Thank you ,I'll give it a try 

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Paulaom  - this was posted in case it helps.

Best Answer