Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rubber wristband poor quality

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.
  • IMG_20190925_180512.jpg

 My first versa broke after 1 year (the digital screen started fading) and got replaced quickly by the shop i bought the watch. Now when i opened the box and put my versa toghether, the build seemed a bit poorer. The charger has a worse fit but i charges fine with the right amount of attention. Now 7 months after started using this versa, the rubber band almost snapped. My first versa did not show any signs of braking down. Does anyone else have problems with the wristband? 

Is this braking down covered by waranty?

I do love my Versa 🙂 

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Hi @waxena  Click here to file a claim on your device's in-warranty Fitbit band. Let us know what happens.

Stepping in the U.S.A. since September 2013. Android 14

Best Answer
0 Votes

thx for the info, the claim screen however does not let me continue. Because the state field only has a 'none' field

Best Answer
0 Votes

@waxena  Looks like you'll need to do it another way! Get with customer support. Their phone number is (877)623-4997 between the hours of 4am-8pm PST Mon-Fri, and 6am-5pm PST on weekends, if you're in the USA. If you're not in the USA or if you prefer an online chat or email, then click for contact options

Stepping in the U.S.A. since September 2013. Android 14

Best Answer
0 Votes