Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SP02 Clockface won't download to Versa2

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have a versa2 that is updated to Firmware version35.71.6.19. The clockface shows up in the gallery. I open the App. Select and agree to all the check boxes. Then it just sways back and forth. Never completes the install.

I've tried multiple times. Once I walked out of range and it reported that. So something is going on that is not ideal.

Really want to install this. Any help?

Best Answer
10 REPLIES 10

I'm having the same problem and one of my co workers also. so your not alone

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have the same problem. On the installed clockfsces page this one is also present, but grayed and with the arrow down sign.

Best Answer
0 Votes

This is irritating I hope they fix it soon

Best Answer
0 Votes

I've been having the same problem for 3 days. Hope it gets fixed soon. I like the concept.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi all

Once approved in your region it will become available for download and install. 

Regards 

Best Answer
0 Votes

We have the UK mentioned. I think somewhere Someone mentioned Australia. I'm in the US. What regions are left?🤣 Who got approved for it?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Mine is doing the exact same thing. I am super bummed because the new clickface seems so helpful!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Clockface**

Best Answer
0 Votes

Jus received new Versa2 on 7/8/21 and cloc face says to ensure both phone an app are updated. Did both! STILL clock face is not available to load. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Had it in my original Versa, but how long does the approval process take?

Best Answer