Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Screen Flickering after music transfer

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My versa has started to have a massive screen flicker with lines up and down the screen from left to right and top to bottom at random. This happened directly after transferring music to the device.

Why would this happen, and how can it be fixed? I hope it can be fixed its only a month or so old

Any help would be great!

-Larissa

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@Lar125 Welcome! It's good that the community is growing! Sorry to hear about your Versa screen flickering. This should not be related at all to music transfer but I do suggest your restart your Versa by doing the following:

1.- Press and hold the back (left) and bottom buttons until you see the Fitbit logo on the screen. This should take less than 10 seconds.
2.- Let go of the buttons.
3.- If your Fitbit watch doesn't work normally, use the instructions in How do I turn off my Fitbit device? to turn your watch off and on again. 

Also if you wish you can try deleting some songs/playlists if you believe these two are related.

Let me know how it goes!

Alvaro | Community Moderator

If a post helped you try voting and selecting it as a solution so other members benefit from it. Select it as Best Solution!

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
1 REPLY 1

@Lar125 Welcome! It's good that the community is growing! Sorry to hear about your Versa screen flickering. This should not be related at all to music transfer but I do suggest your restart your Versa by doing the following:

1.- Press and hold the back (left) and bottom buttons until you see the Fitbit logo on the screen. This should take less than 10 seconds.
2.- Let go of the buttons.
3.- If your Fitbit watch doesn't work normally, use the instructions in How do I turn off my Fitbit device? to turn your watch off and on again. 

Also if you wish you can try deleting some songs/playlists if you believe these two are related.

Let me know how it goes!

Alvaro | Community Moderator

If a post helped you try voting and selecting it as a solution so other members benefit from it. Select it as Best Solution!

Best Answer