Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Screen Versa 2 is frozen and doesn't react to touches on screen

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Best,

I have a Fitbit Versa 2 that worked fine until yesterday.
However, today I cannot operate the screen with it.

The watch works and everything is registered.
Also the synchronization with my smartphone works fine.

But the touchscreen is therefore no longer responding to touches so I cannot operate the watch.

I have already tried a soft reset several times without desired result. However, a hard reset or factory reset is not possible because I cannot operate the watch via the screen.

Can someone help me with tipts and trics please?
Thank you.

Moderator edit: subject updated for clarity

Best Answer
6 REPLIES 6

Welcome to the Fitbit Community forums, @DaveBB82.  

Thank you for sharing that you've been experiencing this inconvenience with your Versa 2 watch and that you already tried a few troubleshooting steps. 

In this case, since you already tried the restart procedure and you continue to have the same problem, I recommend that you get in touch with the Customer Support team for further assistance with this. The best way to get help for this problem is to chat with us online or give us a call. Click here to get connected.  

Have a great day.

Davide | Italian and English Community Moderator, Fitbit

Ti invito a partecipare nelle nostre discussioni! Commenti

Best Answer
0 Votes

I had the same issue this past weekend. I let the battery run down completely and when I charged it it worked fine. Hope this helps. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi, I am experiencing the same issue todas november 2nd...

Is tiene a way to be able to fix it?

Regards,

Sharmaine 

Best Answer
0 Votes

That's great news, thank you for sharing this update, @JML1970!  

Thank you for sharing that you've been experiencing the same inconvenience with your Fitbit watch, @LuckySharm.  I've been informed that you already contacted the Customer Support team for further assistance with this, let me know if you're still experiencing this problem. 

I'll be around. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I am also experiencing the same thing as of yesterday 11-9…. Something just switched on it for no reason. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi, welcome to the Community forums, @sarahmann54

Thank you for sharing that you've been experiencing the same inconvenience with your Versa 2. 

Please make sure that you've tried the restart procedure as described in this article. If you continue to experience the same problem after the restart, I recommend that you get in touch with the Customer Support team so they can let you know how to proceed or provide you with more instructions. 

Have a good day. 

Best Answer
0 Votes