Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Screen not lighting up, but green light on back is flashing

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi, I've had my versa since Mothers day and have had no issues with it until today. This morning my watch was working just fine and before I got to work I had gotten a notification my battery was low. But by the time I had gotten to work the screen wouldn't light up, but the heart rate light on the back is still lit up. I know my battery is not dead cause I should of had at least 20%. Any information on how to resolve this issue is greatly appreciated!!

Best Answer
0 Votes
5 REPLIES 5

I solved my problem! I had to hold the left side button and the right bottom down until it lit up.

Best Answer

My Fitbit iconic blank screen back green light on

Best Answer

Mine won't reset, but the light on the back is lit

Best Answer
0 Votes

Same problem for me. I updated the app and still not working.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I've had my Versa since March of 2019. In all that time, I didn't have much trouble with it. In the last few months,  however, I'vehad many issues. I'll flick my wrist to check the time and it stays black. Won't respond to touch or swiping. It turns itself off randomly while I'm wearing it,  but the sensor lights on the back still light up. I try to turn it on and nothing,  then it will come back on all of a sudden. I have done all the updates and just did a factory reset and it seems like the problem is worse. I think I'm just stuck with a piece of junk now. 

Best Answer
0 Votes