Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Screen went black and wont turn on

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Fitbit versa 2 has been slow changing screens and today synced for the last time and turned off.  No green indicator on the back.  Tried restart by holding all 3 buttons and not responsive.  Even held all 3 buttons for 3 mins.  Any advice or what i need to do to get working again.  I love my fitbit versa 2.  

Best Answer
0 Votes
31 REPLIES 31

I want to at least get my full YEAR out of my Versa 2, so I will be calling them.   In the meantime, I ordered an Apple Watch from Amazon and it will be here tomorrow. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I got my fitbit for Mother's Day so only a couple of months.  Was working fine until Friday.

Best Answer
0 Votes

where are 3 buttons?  I only have 1 on mine.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Juventus   The original Versa had 3 buttons; the new Versa 2 has ONE. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
Thanks. Do you think thar it's a software issue?
Best Answer
0 Votes

@Juventus    I have no idea.  My Versa 2 is absolutely DEAD... no lights, no indicators, nothing.  I don't see how software could have done that but who knows. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
It must be,  for a large amount to go out.  Something is bugged, 

Sent from Rogers Yahoo Mail on Android
Best Answer
0 Votes

Mine went black screen too with the green light in the back on. It happened around 4am all the way till just now when I was reaching out to a live chat person, and my watch just turned back on... 

Best Answer

I was able to get Customer Support on the Live Chat.  They are sending me a warranty replacement for my Versa 2.   So we'll see how this goes.

Good luck, everyone. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
Great. Yours must be within the one yr warranty. Mine was almost 2 yrs. it should last longer than 2 yrs

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes
Mine seems to be working fine now.
Best Answer
0 Votes

I  am having the exact same issues as everyone else today. It is very frustrating. I have a black screen, no green light even after having charged my Versa 2 last night. I have also tried to restart it and even spoke with Customer Support on the Live Chat and was told to try 'cleaning it' and if that does not work ( which it didn't) then I suppose to send it back. I tried to contact Live Support (again) to tell them that the cleaning did not work and am now getting a screen that says ' this page is on a different trail?! Is this happening to someone else? Why does Live Chat not work now? My Versa is only 4 months old.

Best Answer
0 Votes