Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

See calories burned per activity on my Versa 2 watch

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have just bought a Versa 2 which I’m navigating my way around (just) I was expecting to be able to see the calories burned on my watch after each exercise. Is this possible? TIA

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Hi @Golfer19 thanks for stopping by. Welcome to the Forums. Sorry for the delayed response.

Thank you for posting your inquiry here. On your Versa you can swipe up on the clock face to see your stats in Fitbit Today, including steps, heart rate, active minutes, and more. If you want to see more details about calories burned per exercise, please check the Fitbit app on the "Calories burned" tile.

Your watch automatically detects and records activities at least 15 minutes long. Open the Fitbit app on your Fitbit to see your stats and change how your activity is labeled. You will find more details about what you can see from your Versa 2 here: How do I get started with Fitbit Versa? 

Let me know if you have more questions about this. 

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

Best Answer
0 Votes

So you’re basically saying that the calories won’t display on your Fitbit, only on the app, correct?

Best Answer
0 Votes