Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sense is stuck on "Set up Wallet" screen

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My main screen is locked at set up wallet. I have tried to reaet and change clock face.

All other updates co.e through but I can't make this screen go away.

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@Justinmuir At this moment, I’ve reached the limits of what I can do for you here on the public community forums. The best way to get help for this problem is to chat with us online or give us a call. Click here to get connected.

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
8 REPLIES 8

Hi, @Justinmuir , welcome to the community, check out this thread which will hopefully help you resolve your problem.

Cheers

Gr4ndp4 | UK
AWAKE! for morning in the bowl of light has cast the stone that set the stars to flight.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi there, @Justinmuir. Welcome to the Community Forums. @Gr4ndp4 Thanks for your help and sharing that thread! 

Usually that screen will appear when opening the wallet app on your watch by either tapping on it or with left button to access to the shortcuts. While it's not possible to delete the wallet app, please give a try to the following steps to reconnect your watch to your account:

1. Remove the Versa 2 from the Bluetooth settings.
  2. Force quit the Fitbit app.
  3. Restart your watch.
  4. Open the Fitbit app, tap your profile picture > Set Up a Device.
  5. Select the Versa 2 and follow the onscreen instructions.

Additionally, please keep in mind that you can replace the Wallet App shortcut for any other option. To do so, open the Settings app > and tap the Left Button option. The possible shortcuts vary based on your device.

Hope that helps. 

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes
Preview attachment 20210928_085018.jpg
20210928_085018.jpg
148 KB

I don't have a Sense I have a Versa 2
I uninstalled it from my phone and back that didn't work.
Justin Muir
Best Answer
0 Votes

@Justinmuir Have you tried what was suggested here?

Thanks for the images you tried to attach, however, I'm afraid they didn't go through. In order to add a photo to your reply please: 

• When you're in the reply page, click on the Insert Photos icon (the little camera). 
  • Then, click on the Choose File in the middle of the grey window that will pop up. 
  • Search for the photo on your computer or phone and click on Open.
  • Once the image shows up in the grey windows, select the size and the position and click on Done.

I've moved your post to the Other Versa Smartwatches board for organization purposes.

Keep me posted.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you I tried this and it didn't work. The problem is the fitbit is stuck on this as my home screen. I have tried changing the clock face. Also my txt, phone calls and other updates comes through. The screen just goes back to this screen. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Justinmuir Thanks for confirming that you've tried those suggestions already. 

As our last resort, I recommend doing a factory reset (before doing so, make sure to remove your watch from your Fitbit account): 

1. Hold the back button for about 8 seconds. 
  2. When the Fitbit logo disappears:
    1. Release the button briefly (for less than 2 seconds). 
    2. Hold the button again until you feel a second, longer vibration, which indicates you initiated the factory reset. 

You can follow the steps to set up the device after that: How do I set up my Fitbit device?

Take into consideration that a factory reset deletes any stored data, which includes all data that hasn't synced to your Fitbit account, your applications, alarms, etc. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I think the back button is stuck or not working. Even trying to reset I don't see the fitbit logo.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Justinmuir At this moment, I’ve reached the limits of what I can do for you here on the public community forums. The best way to get help for this problem is to chat with us online or give us a call. Click here to get connected.

Best Answer
0 Votes