Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Set my pet watchface to 24 hours setting

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hello 🙂

I would like to know if anybody is using the fitbit pet cat or dog watchface. I cant set the clock to 25 hrs. My phone is on 24h and also my settings on my fitbit acount. Is it even possible? Thanks 🙂

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

@kitten0000 Welcome to the Fitbit Community! I hope you're doing well! For the clockfaces they will work with the defined setting, in this case the Pet clockface has a 12 hours setting so you won't be able to use it in the 24 hours one. You can look for another clock face that has this setting.

I'll be around!

Alvaro | Community Moderator

If a post helped you try voting and selecting it as a solution so other members benefit from it. Select it as Best Solution!

Best Answer
0 Votes

ine says 04.58 when its 16.58 no am or pm its infuriating

Best Answer

@jackibooo A warm welcome to our Community! As mentioned before the clockface will only work with its defined setting so you won't be able to use it with the 24 hours setting. You can share your idea in our Feature suggestions board. The more votes an idea gets the more likely the developers will try to implement it.

Keep me posted!

Alvaro | Community Moderator

If a post helped you try voting and selecting it as a solution so other members benefit from it. Select it as Best Solution!

Best Answer
0 Votes