Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Setting up Versa in family account

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Trying to set up the Fitbit Versa for my daughter and I can't figure it out added her on family but, then switching to kid view just spins green alert and does nothing. How to fix this?

Moderator edit: subject for clarity

Best Answer
44 REPLIES 44

@SunsetRunner - you have removed my posts in the past too and instead of explaining what "community guidelines" it failed to adhere to you just said, "per the community guidelines".  Basically when somebody says something here that is truth and you don't think it looks good towards the company you delete it.  It's just like every other thread run by a company....... they don't want negative feedback to be public

Best Answer
0 Votes

@relfst - I do not have the power to remove posts. Only Fitbit moderators can do that.

Best Answer

I'm a huge fan, I'm develop watch faces, and I have an older Versa I'd like my daughter to use but she can't. There's clearly no reason why not - the data protection etc isn't any different, it's just an arbitrary decision (or aimed at making people buy the "kids" models).

This limitation is absurd, Fitbit really to need to get a grip on these stupid things that annoy their customer base. It seems each time I try to do something slightly new with Fitbit they mess up and make me wonder about other products.

Best Answer

You can turn off notifications from the app on your phone

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello everyone. For all of you who are new to the Fitbit community, welcome. 

Thank you for sharing your experiences and feedback, our team is always working on our products and services, and your comments are always welcome. Please check the Best Answer for more information regarding this matter. 

I'll be closing this thread from further comments. If you have more questions, feel free to create a new thread or get in touch with our Support team. 

See you around.

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes