Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Setting up Versa in family account

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi there. Why can't I set up a Fitbit Versa as my Child's gadget under her child account? Why is it only available for Fitbit Ace?

Moderator edit: subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

It's great to welcome you @SunsetRunner.

As you might know, Fitbit Ace is the only tracker Fitbit has for kids and, therefore, is the only one that a kid account will accept. The Versa can be set up only on a regular account for anyone who meets the minimum age requirement in your country.

For more information about this, you can take a look at the help article How do I manage my Fitbit family account?.

If you need anything else, feel free to let me know. Robot wink

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

This really isn’t helpful at all! From reading all these posts it seems like it’s something FitBit are very aware of and refuse to do anything about it. Surely it’s a back-end change on Apps and Website to click as an available option. Shouldn’t have to take months to correct. I’ve now deleted my child acount, over a week ago & log on to see it still reflects there. How long will this take now? I’m at my wits end with FitBit & about to lose my patience. The support feedback is all on auto cue and not much gets done. I’ve now wasted time and money on a gadget that sits in my child’s bottom draw! Incredibly short sighted. The first category on your support community should be “Why not to get a FitBit”. Time to take it to social & traditional media & expose FitBit?

Best Answer
0 Votes

You can't be serious! 

Super sporty kids, needs a good waterproof watch. Mine saved up for it and now he can use it???? 

Best Answer
0 Votes