Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Settings page for watchfaces - no change on watch

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi,

for sure I'm too dumb or doing s.t. wrong, but there is an issue on my Versa 2:

changing colours (or other settings) on the Fitbit app settings page for a given watchface - syncronizing - no change on watch. I've tried this with several wf, e.g. Timestyle Fitbit, or those DIN Time (which do not even show the settings dialogue to enter my paid code, only white page).

What's this, I tried all retry reboot reinstall, with different phones several times?

Thanks for help. 

App version 3.7 (20243436), Firmware: see signature

--
// Fitbit Versa 2, Sense
Android App
Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi @wollid , try this: after installing a new CF and having personalized it to your onw taste without any changes on the CF, first of all quit the Fitbit app, restart your phone and your Versa and restart Fitbit app again and sync it with your Versa. Also be sure that your Versa is within BT range of your phone, otherwise the choosen CF wil, despite altering the settings, stay in it's default mode. This should do the trick. Regards kuzibri

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Hi @wollid , try this: after installing a new CF and having personalized it to your onw taste without any changes on the CF, first of all quit the Fitbit app, restart your phone and your Versa and restart Fitbit app again and sync it with your Versa. Also be sure that your Versa is within BT range of your phone, otherwise the choosen CF wil, despite altering the settings, stay in it's default mode. This should do the trick. Regards kuzibri

Best Answer
0 Votes

Argh, I tried so many times... Now, right after installing DIN Time again (you know, white settings page) I switched off/on my Versa 2 again, rebooted the phone, and no issue with DIN Time, showing unlock code, showing licensed product.

Ok, you may close this thread. Thank you for your answers.

--
// Fitbit Versa 2, Sense
Android App
Best Answer