Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your experience with the Stainless Steel Mesh band-Versa

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I'm curious about people's experience with the stainless steel mesh band. Fitbit care instructions say: 

"The materials used in these accessories are intended to be worn during normal daily activity. They are not intended to be worn during high-intensity workouts or sleep, which could affect the overall appearance and quality of the accessory. To minimize discoloration and damage to these bands, limit exposure to moisture."

Has anyone experienced problems with their mesh band when it's exposed to sweat or worn during sleep? It is, after all, stainless steel. If the metal band is only meant to be decorative for work or evenings out etc., then I should have read the fine print before I purchased it.

Moderator edit: added label

Moderator edit: subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Great to see you participating in the Community @Ishrogh.

Regarding your inquiry, I haven't heard complains about this type of band but if you experience an issue with it, you can always check our wear and care article, where you will be able to see some tips in order to keep your band clean and how you can wear it.

See you later. Smiley Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes