Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Should I update the firmware version of my replacement device?

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi,

I just received a Reconditioned pebble replacement for my last versa that died after a Factory reset done after I did a software update. I would like to update my firmware but, I'm fearing that the same thing will happen to this unit. Please advise.

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Fitbit Enthusiast
Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi @Kenn.Sanchez, it's nice to see you again participating here in the Community Forums!

Thanks for bringing this to our attention, I'm happy to know that you received your replacement device. We always recommend our users to keep everything up to date, from the mobile device operating system version to the Fitbit firmware version. If you experience difficulties after this procedure, please do not hesitate to contact me back so we can move forward.

You can learn more about how to update the firmware version of your Fitbit device with the information that's specified on this help article. Also, you can try the troubleshooting steps that are specified on: Why can't I update my Fitbit device? if you experience an issue during the process.

I'll be here, let me know if you have any additional questions.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
2 REPLIES 2

Hi @Kenn.Sanchez, it's nice to see you again participating here in the Community Forums!

Thanks for bringing this to our attention, I'm happy to know that you received your replacement device. We always recommend our users to keep everything up to date, from the mobile device operating system version to the Fitbit firmware version. If you experience difficulties after this procedure, please do not hesitate to contact me back so we can move forward.

You can learn more about how to update the firmware version of your Fitbit device with the information that's specified on this help article. Also, you can try the troubleshooting steps that are specified on: Why can't I update my Fitbit device? if you experience an issue during the process.

I'll be here, let me know if you have any additional questions.

Best Answer
I believe you are the one that I spoke to when I called Fitbit the other day. I'm having problems updating it because at one time it showed on the app that I needed an update and for some reason nothing shows up on the Windows version Fitbit app. I can't even update clock faces or add apps to the Versa. I have the latest update on Windows 10 and it's a new computer. I don't get technology anymore, it drives me crazy. Please advise. Period.
Fitbit Enthusiast
Best Answer
0 Votes