Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Skipping/Choppy Music playback

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have tried multiple Bluetooth speakers and headphones, I have tried both wrists, I have even placed the Versa directly in front of the Bluetooth speakers - no matter what the music sounds like a record skipping and it’s HORRIBLE!!!!! I can play music from my iPhone to the same Bluetooth devices with zero issues, but from my Versa it’s a disaster. I’m a kids Yoga teacher and use music during my classes a lot to help engage the kids...I was excited to be hands free/no phone while I teach. Very disappointed in FitBit and going there’s is a fix. Please don’t tell me to restart the device or unpair the Bluetooth, done that. Did noting 

Best Answer
65 REPLIES 65

It's in your product manual for your headsets. That's where I had to look to verify which bluetooth version it is. Or you could google your headset make/model/serial number to see what version bluetooth it is. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you. I appreciate the help 😊

Best Answer
0 Votes
Yes I was shocked as well. I got mine for Christmas and I use it at the gym but I only get use out of one side. And the other side comes on for maybe 2 seconds every once in a while and then shuts right back off. It’s very annoying especially for the price
Best Answer
0 Votes

No problem! I know how frustrating it can be. I hope the non 5.0 bluetooth version will work for you. I think it will and you can enjoy your Versa.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Kapouskie wrote:

I'm not too sure how to check if it is a 5.0 lol

Sorry for responding so late! You can find the Bluetooth version on the earphones you are using or in its manual. Online search for the earphone model will tell you what Bluetooth version it is too. Hope that helps!

Update: I just realized I was on an older page of the thread and had already answered your question lol. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi everyone -

If the music playing choppy is from Deezer, please try pausing and playing the song again.

Regarding your inquiry, please note there is no a list of compatible earbuds that you may use for your Fitbit Versa 3.  However, I recommend you to check this helpful article How do I connect Bluetooth audio devices to my Fitbit watch?

If you still have issues please start a new thread or you can also chat with us online or give us a call. Click here to get connected. This thread will be closed for further responses. 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes