Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sleep is recorded, but not showing up as minutes?

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

After 5 days of working perfectly, my sleep has not been recorded properly. It somehow recorded when I fell asleep and woke up, and the graphs shows detailed info on the sleep stages, but everything is at 0. 0 minutes, 0 percent. It started to analyze when I connected the app, but I don't think it finished.

Tried to reset the Versa. No effect. Heart rate info is also normal through the night.

Any ideas? I'll try to attach an image later when I'm on my computer..!

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

If you go into the app and click edit and then save, the app will recalculate the time. I think it is an issue with the app, not the versa.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
7 REPLIES 7

Yes, both of our new Versa's don't seem to track sleep very well.  It has done it correctly once out of 6 nights. Most nights not so much.  My Blaze is a lot more consistent.  I also notice if I get up in the night (bathroom break) it seems to stop tracking at that point even if I go back to sleep for another 4 hours, etc.  Probably just a software tweak needed like other models have had over time, so hopefully one will roll out soon.

I've also had a bit of synching problems which seems to be tied to whether or not my phone has a good internet connection (ie if I have sketch wifi, the synching seems worse).  Still working on this one...

Best Answer

If you go into the app and click edit and then save, the app will recalculate the time. I think it is an issue with the app, not the versa.

Best Answer

Same happened to me today after working perfectly for more than a week.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you so much! This solved my problem, and it was indeed the app, and not the Versa.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Per Fitbit bright pink top of screen they are stating this:

We're investigating an issue with sleep logs showing '0 time asleep'. Users have reported that editing the sleep log resolves the issue.

Best Answer
0 Votes

This is not working for me

Best Answer

Same issue.... editing by 1 min didnt work for me. I'm hoping they fix this soon. I've tried everything- reboot, reinstall, rebluetooth, tighten band, higher up on arm still no rem graphs or details on sleep. I hope this gets fixed soon. 

Best Answer