Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sleep score and cycle stopped showing

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi,

I’ve seen a few posts that are similar but  don’t seem to be exactly the same or the response doesn’t make sense.

I’ve just purchased a Versa2. The first night my Sleep stages (light, REM and deep cycle) plus sleep score showed.  However, every night since only the sleep pattern shows (asleep, restless and awake).  Receive sleep insights is on in the settings.

How do I get the sleep stages and score showing as well please?

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Welcome to the Fitbit Community @JonoNZ.

I'm sorry to hear that your Fitbit Versa 2 is not registering your sleep stages.

Since you need to see sleep stages to see sleep score I will provide information about sleep stages. There are a few scenarios where you might see your sleep pattern (which shows your time asleep, restless, and awake) instead of sleep stages (light sleep, deep sleep, and REM). I would recommend visiting our help article for instructions to get sleep stages recorded.

Whether the above doesn't work, please perform a restart to your watch by following these steps and try again.

If you have any question, please don't hesitate to contact us back at any time.

Have you received the answer you were looking for? Choose the post as the best answer!

Hai ricevuto la risposta che stavi cercando? Accetta il post come soluzione!

¿Has recibido la respuesta que estabas buscando? ¡Acepta el post como solución!

Best Answer
0 Votes