Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sleep tracking inaccurate with Versa

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My Versa tracks my sleep but it's inaccurate.  I woke up this morning at 7am.  My Versa reported I was awake at 5am & it stopped tracking my sleep.  Other nights it starts my sleep long after I go to bed.  I'm asleep after my head hits the pillow.  My Blaze used to track sleep if I fell asleep in the recliner, recorded awake time when I moved to my bed & went back to tracking sleep until I woke in the morning.  Are there known issues with the Versa's sleep tracking that are being corrected by Fitbit?  I made the wrong assumption accuracy (heart rate, steps, sleep) would not be an issue with the Versa since the Blaze works so well.  

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity and label. 

Best Answer
644 REPLIES 644
try deleting sleep log, then restart cell phone, then add new sleep log
with your correct start and stop time and it should now be correct.

Good luck - I am not affiliated with Fitbit
Best Answer
Ok thanks

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

I can't honestly say that I've had the same issue.
Here is a snapshot of last night's sleep.

I have a restless toddler who frequently wakes me (not to mention I often wake to go to the toilet) and I do recall having being awoken three times. I also woke up feeling unrefreshed and the period that versa recognises that I was in REM also seems accurate (I have lots of vivid dreams between about 3am and waking at 6am-ish). Everything is reflected accurately on my versa.
I have (very) slim (therefore completely flat) wrists and I don't toss and turn a lot, hence the reason perhaps my reading is more accurate than others.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Overall I am very happy with my 2 Versa watches ( wife also has one). Their
are occasional hiccups with sleep tracking (work arounds have been
suggested and do work), but basically it works OK 90% of the time. Other
features work fine. Users have to remember that many electronics, at times,
develop glitches.

I am not affiliated with Fitbit.
Best Answer

Fitbit Update: 9/24/18

Hey, everyone!

I'm aware that many of you have been experiencing inaccuracies with your sleep logs and other sleep issues with your Versa watches. 

If you haven't already, please take a look at this help article: What should I know about sleep stages? which provides more insight into how we formulate your sleep log details each night. Also, keep in mind that you can edit your sleep logs if you see any discrepancies with these instructions here: How do I change my sleep history?

If your Versa watch has completely stopped recording your sleep, then you might be experiencing something else that can use individual assistance with our Customer Support team. 

To keep this forum on-topic, productive, and prevent duplicates I’m going to close this discussion. Please open a new topic if you have been having trouble with your sleep. Again, if you still have questions or need individual assistance please don’t hesitate to contact our Customer Support team that can provide options for you. Thanks for your help and cooperation! 

Want to get more steps? Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Discussion Forum.

Best Answer