Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Snapchat notifications not working on Versa

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I’m trying To get Snapchat notifications on my versa. When I click the notifications in my account no apps show up. I also went to the store to try and download it, doesn’t show up. I get snaps all the time! Please help!

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
65 REPLIES 65

Its getting frustrating. I have tries everything i can think of now. Uninstalled fit app again and the snapchat app. Allowed all notifications but still no joy 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I'm having the same issue. Only snapchat notifications will not show up. Have you figured anything helpful out?

Best Answer
Hi. I found out that after the update, my app notifications (in the Fitbit app) were all turned off.
Best Answer
0 Votes

Still no news with this? Still no change tried alsorts.

Best Answer
0 Votes
After the update, all the app notifications were turned off in the App Notifications within the Fitbit app.
Best Answer
0 Votes

Checked this also, mine are still selected but only snapchat doesnt go to my tracker 😞

Best Answer
0 Votes

Okay guys i think I’ve figured it out! (This works for texts if your not getting those notifications as well) go to settings>notifications>Snapchat>Scroll down to options>select either when u locked or always under “show preview” let me know if this works for you guys! I now have all of my notifications back! 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I am in a similar boat to lots of people. But here is the weird thing. My snapchat group messages will show but not individual snaps. I have done everything mentioned above and gone into notifications for snap chat and still nothing. 

Best Answer

Hi everyone! welcome to our Fitbit forums. Regarding the Snapchat notifications issue that you are experiencing with your Versa watches, I appreciate all the troubleshooting steps you have tried before contacting our forums.

I'd like to know what is the brand and model of the mobile devices you sync your watches with.

In the meantime, please try the troubleshooting steps that are listed in this help article. This article may contain steps that you already tried but you can skip them and proceed with the rest.

Keep me posted on the outcome.

JuanJo | Community Moderator

Running with music makes you happy! Share Your Story

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi my phone is the samsung galaxy s10.

Best Answer

I am experiencing the same problems with my Samsung Galaxy s10. And have tried multiple things with nothing working 

Best Answer

Also experiencing the same issue, Samsung galaxy s10 

Best Answer

I have the samsung note 9 and still nothing. Now I have no notifications for snapchat on my Fitbit.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have Samsung 9+ and I get group snapchat notifications but nothing for the single snapchats. I have repaired and cleared all data and still nothing. Any ideas?

Best Answer

Samsung s10+, the troubleshooting steps doesn't work.... kind of annoying actually!!...

Best Answer

I've got Samsung s9+ with a fitbit versa

I've installed bitmoji watch face, reinstalled all apps, reset all notifications, reset my watch and done everything else I can think of. 

I've recently upgraded from a charge 3 to a versa but the snapchat stopped working on my charge 3. I've not changed any settings at all.

All apps are up to date and I've recently updated the fitbit aswell. 

Every app still sends me notifications apart from snapchat

Best Answer
0 Votes

My snap notifications just stopped today!!! So annoying!!! I cant figure it out either! 😞

Best Answer
0 Votes

Up until today 11/1/19 I've received snapchat notifications. Today they stopped. I still get my text messages and messenger but no snapchat. Like others I have the Samsung Galaxy S10.

Best Answer

Mine isn't working now too. Was working fine until a couple of days ago.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Mine also quit working just today. I use a LG G7. All my other notifications are coming through on the Versa. Just not Snapchat. 

Best Answer
0 Votes