Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Snapchat notifications not working on Versa

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I’m trying To get Snapchat notifications on my versa. When I click the notifications in my account no apps show up. I also went to the store to try and download it, doesn’t show up. I get snaps all the time! Please help!

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
65 REPLIES 65

I still can not get snapchat to work! I have tried everything.  I do receive notifications if it's from a group snap, which is weird. 

Best Answer

Mine is the S8 and still can't get it to work. I've tried everything everyone has posted.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I am having the same issues!!

Best Answer
0 Votes

All of us have tried everything!!! Group snap notifications work but single snaps still do not work. We need more info to fix the problem. Sounds like it's mainly the Samsung galaxy phones

Best Answer

I have the same problem!!! I think that it actually started when sc updated so I think its the update that is the problem and we will have to deal with the issue until sc fixes the problem 

Best Answer

same issue, no snap notifications but txt and gmail is fine.   all notifications work perfectly on phone.  started 2 or 3 days ago perhaps.

Best Answer

Juan, is there any update on this? Seems to be still going on daily with more people complaining about this issue.

Thanks!

Best Answer

I have the s9! So weird just stopped working. still isnt back yet either. Annoying!

Best Answer
0 Votes

So.... Tired of waiting for a solution that'll obviously never come- I've decided to leave Fitbit for Samsung Active. Sorry guys, but 7 weeks is waaaaay too long for not resolving an issue affecting so many users!.... 

Best Answer

Something needs to be done. Taking the mick a bit now 

Best Answer

So i have an lg g6 and im having the same issue with my versa 2. I get group texts but not individual snapchats anymore

Best Answer
0 Votes

I'm experiencing the same thing, though I have a Xiaomi Pocophone

Best Answer
0 Votes

Exact same thing with me. Find any solutions? 

Best Answer
0 Votes
Yes. After the software upgrade the app notification in the Fitbit app was off for all my apps. I turned them back on and it’s working fine.
Best Answer
0 Votes

Mine has been updated and it's still.not working with all the notifications being turned on.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Because they are totally broken.   It used to work.   Now it does not.    

Best Answer
0 Votes

FailBIT - Are you ever going to fix the snap notifications?

Best Answer

Mine is the Galaxy note 10+. I receive all notifications except for Snapchat and it's been this way for at least a month.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have had this same issue on my S8 for months. yesterday 12-16-19 the fitbit app updated and my snap notifications have returned! FINALLY!

Best Answer

Updated 17/12/19 and snapchat has started working again.

Best Answer