Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Software updated now Fitbit won't count steps

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

After the last software update my Fitbit only shows the date and steps, but the steps always read 0. I used to be able to see my heart rate, calories burned, and stair count. The Fitbit app is counting my steps, but it is convenient to just look at my Fitbit and not have to open the app on my phone. Has this happened to anyone else, or do I need a replacement?

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

Hi, are you using a Third Party Clock Face? These can cause these kind of problems after updating. What's the name of your current CF? Go to Clock Faces, press it and you'll see My clock and the name of it. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I'm using the one already on my Fitbit. Not from a third party,  I'm not that smart. I didn't even know you could use another source. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi , then try to reboot your Versa by pressing and holding the left and right lower buttons untill you see the Fitbit logo and release the buttons. Sometimes you have to repeat this procedure more than once. Good luck!!

Best Answer
0 Votes

So yes,  you were correct. I had to update my phone app too. So, updated the fitbit, app, and changing the clock face did the trick. Thank you. 

Best Answer