Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stats are missing from my Fitbit app after setting up a Fitbit family account

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I connected my kids account to my app.  When I went back to my profile, a lot of stats were missing. When I tap edit, and scroll down, they are not listed there either.  The apps missing are: steps, HR, sleep. 

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi there, @AshlynMN. Welcome to the Community Forums. Thanks for the details provided in your post about the issue with your Fitbit account. 

To better assist you, please confirm that you've followed the steps below in order to properly return to your Fitbit account:

1. Tap the Today tab, and tap your profile picture.
  2. Tap Switch to Parent View, and confirm.
  3. When prompted, enter your password.

For more information, see How do I manage my Fitbit family account?

Hope that helps. 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

Hi there, @AshlynMN. Welcome to the Community Forums. Thanks for the details provided in your post about the issue with your Fitbit account. 

To better assist you, please confirm that you've followed the steps below in order to properly return to your Fitbit account:

1. Tap the Today tab, and tap your profile picture.
  2. Tap Switch to Parent View, and confirm.
  3. When prompted, enter your password.

For more information, see How do I manage my Fitbit family account?

Hope that helps. 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer

No, that's precisely the problem. Performing those steps does not solve the problem. My fitbit is up to date. I've tried force-closing the app, nothing seems to work.

Best Answer
0 Votes

This exact thing has happened to me today…there is nothing showing on my dashboard now except calories and I’ve tried everything I can think of to get it back. I’m so annoyed…have you managed to resolve it?

Best Answer
0 Votes