Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Steps, stairs not working on display

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I've only had my versa for about 6 months and it is not displaying steps, stairs, calories and such.the Bluetooth send the information to my phone but I'd like to see it on my watch

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@Micah737 I'm assuming you're talking about the main screen of Versa aka clockface. If the stats are on Versa in the Today app (swipe down to access) and are being synced to the Fitbit mobile app, then it's your clockface. You must be using 3rd party clockface that is not compatible anymore. Please install a different clockface, preferably one of Fitbit originals.

Marrrmaduke | Canada
Charge HR, Blaze, Charge 2, Charge 3, Inspire HR, Versa Lite, Versa SE, Aria

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

@Micah737 I'm assuming you're talking about the main screen of Versa aka clockface. If the stats are on Versa in the Today app (swipe down to access) and are being synced to the Fitbit mobile app, then it's your clockface. You must be using 3rd party clockface that is not compatible anymore. Please install a different clockface, preferably one of Fitbit originals.

Marrrmaduke | Canada

Best Answer
That was it! Thank you
Best Answer

@Micah737 You're welcome! 😊 If you really like your old clockface you can wait for an update or contact developer directly using the link on the clockface page in the Fitbit mobile app.

Marrrmaduke | Canada

Best Answer
0 Votes