Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Struggling to get whatsapp notifications and others to come through

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi I am having a problem receiving the majority of my notifications from my phone onto my fitbit versa. At the moment I am currently only receiving gmail notifications but would like for all notifications on my phone to go through.

Anyone able to help??

Thanks

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@Jaizzert i managed to fix it without using fit notification. The trick is to go to the fit bit app, then under general there is an option for notifications - click on it. Then there is an option for app notifications. You can chose in here which apps you would like to receive messages from.

Hope that helps 

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
10 REPLIES 10

I use Fit Notifications to get notifications to my Versa. Its a free download from google play store. You just have to choose Fit Notifications from the Fitbit app. Or you can go to the Fitbit app and choose which apps you want to receive notifications from. Under text messages I choose Fit Notifications. Hope this helps you!

Best Answer

Thanks will give it a try!

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Jaizzert i managed to fix it without using fit notification. The trick is to go to the fit bit app, then under general there is an option for notifications - click on it. Then there is an option for app notifications. You can chose in here which apps you would like to receive messages from.

Hope that helps 

Best Answer

I can get text notifications and some other apps but WhatsApp doesn’t appear in my List of apps in my Fitbit app.   

Best Answer

I'm having the same problem, but only since they've updated the iPhone app

Best Answer
0 Votes

Sinds de laatste app update (vanmorgrn geinstalleerd) kan ik op mijn Android telefoon geen Whatsapp meldingen meer ontvangen. Koppelen met bluetooth was een struggle, dat lijkt nu gelukt. Ik ontvang wel andere meldingen maar dus geen Whatsapp. 

Zag ergens wel iets over een probleem met Apple maar ik heb een Samsung S9. Kan iemand mij adviseren ?

Best Answer

Ik heb helaas sinds gisteren precies hetzelfde probleem. Alle andere ingestelde meldingen komen wél binnen alleen whatsapp na de APP update gisteren niet meer. Spijt dat im de app heb geüpdate !

Best Answer
0 Votes

This is no list of apps in notifications on fitbit iphone app..pleass help on how to fix it!!

Best Answer

Same :(( 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Nope 

no option for what’s app notifications

Best Answer
0 Votes