Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Suggestions to improve Fitbit Versa

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I am giving this versa a chance, if there is some type of chance that at least half of what is on this lists becomes a huge possibility, so I am counting on the upcoming updates

* my watch should vibrate as soon as it disconnects from my phone. (I walked a block from home and didn't even notice I had forgotten my phone)

* we should really have a find your phone button when we misplace our phone (this should be standard in any smartwatch)

* why do I have to toggle from device to phone just to be able to have music control for my phone?

*And when I do finally manage to connect it for music control, my versa stops receiving notifications from my phone, why? 

* also while on my phone, my watch will keep notifying me as I am watching the notification pop up on my phone, is there really no way to stop this? 

* also we should be able to at least try to reply to a text with a keyboard or some sort of swipe to text, not just pre written texts that only have those responses pre set. Even changing them a little won't help much 

*not all of us should have to have a premium account to pandora to listen to it.  I'm better off just using my phone to stream my pandora through my bluetooth earphones while working out. If you want us to use your apps, then let us do it!

These things were pretty basic in my last smartwatch, a Samsung gear. They changed their iOS for the 2nd series and was not always accurate with my fitness needs so decided to give fitbit a chance. Don't let me down!

Moderator Edit: Updated Subject For Clarity

Best Answer
1 REPLY 1

Hello there @jenjen618, welcome aboard to the Fitbit Community. My apologies for the late response and thank you for your suggestions to improve the Fitbit Versa.

If you're interested to potentially see those changes in a future, I would like to invite you to share each idea in our Feature Suggestion board, feel free to contribute with your ideas individually, so you can attract more attention from other users that are looking the same updates. Rest assure our product team looks forward to reading and incorporating your suggestions into future versions of Fitbit trackers and apps. 

Here is an existing idea that might be similar to your request, so feel free to review it and share your vote and comments if is interesting enough.

Alarm when Paired Phone Contact is Lost (so don't forget to put on Fitbit!)

For your other ideas I was able to find a similar one, but feel free to post you own. However keep in mind that there are some technical limitations and not all the suggestions are possible.

Regarding your tracker is not receiving notifications while you are listening music, this is not an expected behavior. I'm wondering if the notifications resume after you stop listening music? In this scenario I would recommend to give it a try to our regular troubleshooting steps: My Fitbit device isn't receiving notifications from my phone.

Just a heads up. I have moved your post from our Android topics to our Versa board. Since the content of your post aling more with the topics of this board.

Hope this give you some help and thanks again for your great input.

Roberto | Community Moderator

"Great things are done by a series of small things brought together.” What's Cooking?

Best Answer
0 Votes