Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Support YouTube music on Versa 3

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

It would be great to have youtube music support. 

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
7 REPLIES 7

Hi there @tntate786, welcome to the Community Forums. I appreciate your participation in the Forums and sharing your suggestion to support YouTube music on Versa 3.

Our team is always working on improving our devices and user experiences, and your comments are always welcome. Feel free to post your idea in our Feature Suggestions board. That way other users can comment and vote on the idea to show their support. You can read the FAQ to better understand how that board works. Please do a search first, in case someone else has already suggested your idea or something similar.

I'll be around if you have any additional questions. 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi guys, 

Google needs to add google music to the Fitbit Watch platform as the own the product.

I would expect for google to add the youtube music , this is for all premium subscriber.

thank you.

Could we know if google is working on ?

Best Answer

Hi there, @darcybheekoo. Welcome to the Community Forums. We‘re taking into consideration your comments and sentiments in regards to our products and services. 

As mentioned above, feel free to post your idea in our Feature Suggestions board. You can read the FAQ to better understand how that board works. Please do a search first, in case someone else has already suggested your idea or something similar.

As this time, we don't have any updates regarding whether this apps will be integrated on Versa 3.

Happy stepping! 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes

Google owns Fitbit and YouTube music now--is this being worked on? We need to see a YouTube Music app on our Versas!

Best Answer

As your fellow fitbit users, we know as much as you do. We do know that Google is not interested in fit bits day to day operation. 

Have you added your vote to the request

Best Answer
0 Votes

Even though offline music storage on the versa 3 has been one if the most requested features, they havent cared to roll out the feature.

So I wouldn't get my hopes up for this.

Best Answer

You keep saying this post but been 2 years and no development at all, smh. 

Best Answer