Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Swim exercises not showing up in my daily activities.

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My versa Fitbit for swimming doesn’t automatically show my swimming lengths in my activities for the day. My watch is set up for automatic . I go to swimming and press start and start to swim.

Moderator Edit: Clarified Subject.

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

Hello @Carjohn, thanks for joining the Fitbit Community, it's great to have you on board. Smiley Happy

I appreciate your participation in the Forums and for reporting this to us. Tell me, when you mention the Versa is not showing your swimming activities, you mean they don't show in the app under the Exercise tile? If so, please go to the Activities section of the online Dashboard and check if your swimming activities are showing up here. If they are, please try the following in the app:

• Force-quit the app and open it again. If this doesn't seem to work:
  • Log out from the app, restart your phone and log back in. 

I hope this can be helpful, give it a try and let me know the outcome. 

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer
0 Votes
What I mean is . I go to the exercise app on my watch I pick swimming tap to go. After I have finished it tells me how far I have swam. My flex 2 always showed my results on my computer under activities. Now I have manually enter it. Shouldn’t it automatically do it?

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

My fitbit Charge 3 has NEVER tracked when I swim. It is pretty hopeless. When I follow the directions for touching the exercise, etc. it only gives options related to sharing information. It never automatically logs swimming...ever! I tried all the remedies listed on the interchange on the community. It is just false advertising to say fit bit charge 3 automatically tracks swimming. Save your money if you are a swimmer and want it to automatically track your swimming. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Have you been in contact with Fitbit?

Possibly your Fitbit needs to be reset.

i have a Fitbit versa at first I had lots of problems not counting lengths  Accurately.  

Best Answer
0 Votes