Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sync to other software, music control for Spotify, muting notifications

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

So this might come across as a rant... but I own a Pebble time... and honestly this watch is less functional..... Here is my list..

SYNC DATA- allow data to sync other software... Like step count and other data to google fit.. or whatever other fitness tracker applications people use..... don't tell me to use a third party application that does not cut it. This would also include heart-rate monitor to various running applications... it would only extend your customer base not reduce it

Music Control- there was a native application on Pebble that allowed for this.. no matter the music service provider be it Spotify or Pandora, or what ever is used. The one that comes with the watch does not work for Spotify.

Notification actions...? Delete. Quick Reply.. etc...

Muting notifications from watch independent of phone status.. If my phone is on do not disturb... yeah I still might want to get that notification on the watch.. not only do I not get the notification, it does not show up at all when you check for it.

I am honestly on the fence about returning this product and going back to my pebble time as it was way more functional than a Versa.... 

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

@Simply_striking It's great to see you in the Fitbit Community.

Thank you for sharing your ideas to help us improving the Fitbit products. I noticed that you have joined similar requests in the Feature Suggestions board. Once any update be available it will be posted on the thread of the idea as soon as possible. 

On the next days the Quick Replies feature will be launched. For more information please visit this article.

Hope to see you around more often.

Have you received the answer you were looking for? Choose the post as the best answer!

Hai ricevuto la risposta che stavi cercando? Accetta il post come soluzione!

¿Has recibido la respuesta que estabas buscando? ¡Acepta el post como solución!

Best Answer
0 Votes