Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Syncing and notifications difficulties with my Versa 2

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My weekly report is inconsistent with app and watch data? On Sunday I did over 10,000 steps and made sure this was synced. However weekly report today (Tuesday) shows only 3,000 odd steps for Sunday. Also my app has week starting on Sunday but weekly report starts on Monday. Notifications often just disappear until I force syncing. Please advise as can be frustrating.

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
7 REPLIES 7

Welcome to the Fitbit Community @Lytton.

Thank you for the information provided.

• Our team has just released a new version of the Fitbit app for iOS devices (3.39.2). For instructions on how to check your current version and update, please visit this article and open the menu "How do I update the Fitbit app?".

• There is no option to change when the Weekly Report starts. It will always show your progress from Monday to Sunday. 

The setting Start Week On in the Fitbit app, allows you to start the week on Sunday or Monday but this change will only be reflected in the tile This Week's Activity:

EdsonFitbit_0-1615929869903.jpeg

EdsonFitbit_1-1615929869930.jpeg

• If you are experiencing difficulties with notifications, please follow the troubleshooting steps in this article.

See you around.

Have you received the answer you were looking for? Choose the post as the best answer!

Hai ricevuto la risposta che stavi cercando? Accetta il post come soluzione!

¿Has recibido la respuesta que estabas buscando? ¡Acepta el post como solución!

Best Answer
0 Votes
My latest version is 3.39.1.
Check for update says this is the latest for Versa 2.
My syncing problem is that the Bluetooth keeps dropping out, and doesn’t reconnect automatically. Often have to force a sync or turn phone off and on for the Bluetooth to reconnect. Then all the missing notifications come as a dump.
I can tell when the Bluetooth is off because the notifications stop.
Definitely something wrong.
Have iPhone 8, kept up to date.
Lytton
Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for your response @Lytton.

Currently, the latest firmware version for the Versa 2 is 35.72.1.9. In my response above I was actually referring to the Fitbit app installed in your iPhone 8. I would recommend following the steps mentioned above to update the Fitbit app on your phone to the latest version.

Whether you continue experiencing difficulties, the best way to get help for this problem is to chat with us online or give us a call. Please click here to get connected.

See you around.

Have you received the answer you were looking for? Choose the post as the best answer!

Best Answer
0 Votes
OK I have now done that update and will monitor any problems.Thx.
Lytton

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer

Thanks for the update @Lytton.

I'm glad to hear that you've been able to update your Fitbit app. Thank you for letting us know.

On another note, you are welcome to visit the Health & Wellness board to talk with other members about health and fitness.

Have a nice day.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Hi
My Versa 2 again failed to sync....see below.
Gaps in my weekly report.
Why does this happen?

Lytton

[cid:A232CD46-E145-479F-BC0C-FC6228FBE846-L0-001]
Best Answer

Thank you for your response, @Lytton.

In this case, I would recommend chatting with us online or give us a call. Please click here to get connected.

See you around.

Best Answer
0 Votes