Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tempered glass vs liquid skin vs TPU bumper

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I'm considering getting a Versa in the next few months, and I know I'll want to get some sort of screen protector for it. I currently have the Charge 2, and have a simple liquid skin screen protector, and that works well. But if I get the Versa, I think I'll want more protection for the screen. What kind of protectors do you recommend, and why? Is there something you don't like? If I think of more questions, I'll update in the comments. Thanks!

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

@Davimee It's great to see that you've visited the Fitbit Community! Thank you for your question. There aren't any official protectors for the Versa nor any recommended one. Still hopefully other members may share their experience if they have one on their device.

I'll be around!

Alvaro | Community Moderator

If a post helped you try voting and selecting it as a solution so other members benefit from it. Select it as Best Solution!

Best Answer
0 Votes

The Fitbit Versa screen is made of Corning Gorilla Glass 3, while the Charge 2 is made of plastic. Unless you are very rough with your trackers you should not need a screen protector.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you for responding, Alvaro and Patruns! As to being hard on trackers, I wouldn't say that I am, but after reading through these forums I've seen many people whose screen has easily scratched or broken, so I'd like to protect it. 🙂 I'm just hoping to hear from someone who has used a protector, and which they prefer, and why.

Best Answer
0 Votes