Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Text messages not coming through my Versa 3

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Just got a Fitbit Versa 3, calls are coming through but not texts. Tried all of the steps on the troubleshooting website (moderator, please do not send me that link).

Suggestions??

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hello there, @Almac902. Welcome to the Community Forums. Thanks for trying to troubleshoot the issue with your Versa 3 before reaching out. @Guy_ Thank you so much for your help!

While reading your post I was wondering (in case you're an iOS user) if the text messages your Versa 3 is not receiving are iMessages? I also have an iPhone and had a similar trouble with those messages, but I tried toggling the iMessage setting; general > Messages > iMessage and verified the "Show Previews" was on "Always". If this steps don't work for you, please confirm that you've followed all the steps provided either here Troubleshooting quick tips for iPhones or here Why are notifications delayed or missing?

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Hi @Almac902 - when you setup Notifications the main text app is shown, but if texts are coming from a different app, also check App notifications.

Also on the watch it's possible to swipe the face right to get to Quick Settings and make sure that neither Sleep nor Do not disturb got turned on.

Author | ch, passion for improvement.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello there, @Almac902. Welcome to the Community Forums. Thanks for trying to troubleshoot the issue with your Versa 3 before reaching out. @Guy_ Thank you so much for your help!

While reading your post I was wondering (in case you're an iOS user) if the text messages your Versa 3 is not receiving are iMessages? I also have an iPhone and had a similar trouble with those messages, but I tried toggling the iMessage setting; general > Messages > iMessage and verified the "Show Previews" was on "Always". If this steps don't work for you, please confirm that you've followed all the steps provided either here Troubleshooting quick tips for iPhones or here Why are notifications delayed or missing?

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have the same issue and have done literally everything recommended - twice.  Still no texts. I get phone calls, calendar alerts, and even snap chat notifications.  Just no texts.  I feel like there is nothing left for me to try.   Thanks to anyone who can help. 🙂

Best Answer