Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Thai language support, please.

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Dear dev. team,  Waiting for long time. Could you please add Thai language to Versa. I'm not appreciated with UFO font on my notifications.  

Best Answer
4 REPLIES 4

@Noo_aon please add your vote and comment to the suggestion.

The feature suggestion board is where user m users get to tell the Deb team the things they are interested in seeing implemented.

Support ThaiLanguage Ionic / Versa

We are currently in the hardware community board, where users donate their time to help out Fitbit users.

Best Answer

Please add Thai language to Charge 3 also

Best Answer
0 Votes

I also wanted a Thai user manual for Charge 3 and Thai language added to Charge 2 and 3.  People have been asking for several years , it is a software coding task for Fitbit as their app can now read Chinese 3 byte characters.  It is Fitbit's corporate laziness in not allocating time to add a Thai food base and to add barcode scanning.  

It is time for me to change to another brand. Fitbit is too lazy to bother supporting Thai customers and I am too bored to wait any longer. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I also want a Thai user manual for Charge 3 and Thai language added to Charge 2 and 3.  People have been asking for several years , it is a software coding task for Fitbit as their app can now read Chinese 3 byte characters.  It is Fitbit's corporate laziness to not       add a Thai food base and to add barcode scanning.  

It is time for me to change to another brand. Fitbit is too lazy to bother supporting Thai customers and I am too bored to wait any longer. 

Best Answer
0 Votes