Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The 7 stats on Fitbit Today won't show on my Versa

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My sleep tracker stopped tracking my sleep, so I reset my fitbit and uninstalled and reinstalled the app on my phone, unpaired and repaired it in the app and now it won't track my heart rate and the sleep tracker won't even show up on my versa anymore. If anything, these steps made things worse! I have reached the end of the line with this, and don't know what else to do... I just want my trackers back and working.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi there, @Andrea.r.s. Welcome to the Community Forums. Thanks for trying to troubleshoot the issue with your Versa before reaching out. I understand how you must be feeling.

Since you just have setup your Versa after the factory reset you performed, the stats you're missing on it will be there after your watch captures data, as it hasn't anything to show yet.

However, you can see if the widgets appear already on your watch. To add a new widget:

1. From the clock face, swipe up to the bottom of the widgets, and tap Manage.
  2. Under More Widgets, tap the icon next to the widget you want to add.
  3. Swipe up to the bottom of the page, and tap Done.

For more information, see How do I navigate my Fitbit device? In the Check Widgets section. 

If you continue having issues with your sleep data, please see Why don't I see sleep stages today? 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hi there, @Andrea.r.s. Welcome to the Community Forums. Thanks for trying to troubleshoot the issue with your Versa before reaching out. I understand how you must be feeling.

Since you just have setup your Versa after the factory reset you performed, the stats you're missing on it will be there after your watch captures data, as it hasn't anything to show yet.

However, you can see if the widgets appear already on your watch. To add a new widget:

1. From the clock face, swipe up to the bottom of the widgets, and tap Manage.
  2. Under More Widgets, tap the icon next to the widget you want to add.
  3. Swipe up to the bottom of the page, and tap Done.

For more information, see How do I navigate my Fitbit device? In the Check Widgets section. 

If you continue having issues with your sleep data, please see Why don't I see sleep stages today? 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes