Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The Fitbit logo is flashing on and off on my Versa 2

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My versa 2 fitbit has suddenly stopped working and has the logo flashing on and off the screen with a line blinking as it goes off. It is 15 months old and has worked perfectly fine.

It won't sync to the app, update or charge. Any advice would be appreciated. 

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Thank you for visiting the Fitbit Community, @Alip67.

Thanks for the information provided.

If you haven't done it already, please restart your Fitbit Versa 2 by following these instructions. Whether this doesn't help, the best way to get help for this problem is to chat with us online or give us a call. Please click here to get connected.

Please let us know if you have any questions.

Have you received the answer you were looking for? Choose the post as the best answer!

Hai ricevuto la risposta che stavi cercando? Accetta il post come soluzione!

¿Has recibido la respuesta que estabas buscando? ¡Acepta el post como solución!

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
6 REPLIES 6

Thank you for visiting the Fitbit Community, @Alip67.

Thanks for the information provided.

If you haven't done it already, please restart your Fitbit Versa 2 by following these instructions. Whether this doesn't help, the best way to get help for this problem is to chat with us online or give us a call. Please click here to get connected.

Please let us know if you have any questions.

Have you received the answer you were looking for? Choose the post as the best answer!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you for your reply. It seems to be working OK again now.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for the update, @Alip67.

I'm glad to hear that your Fitbit Versa 2 seems to be working ok again. Thank you for letting us know.

On another note, you are welcome to visit the Health & Wellness board to talk with other members about health and fitness.

See you around.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello,

I was wondering if you were able to solve the problem. I'm currently experiencing the same issue and after failed attempts with customer service my only option is to buy a new one. Which I will not do because they're too expensive to all of a sudden just stop working, due to an update that is causing issues.

Best Answer

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @SoOverit2021.

I'm sorry to hear about the difficulties you experienced with your Fitbit Versa 2.

Our team is constantly working to improve our products and services. Your feedback is highly appreciated.

If you have any question, please let us know.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I'm having the same issue.  It's about 16 months old. Customer service won't help me, either.  

Best Answer