Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The battery of my Versa is lasting less than 2 days

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I've been having alot of issues with my Versa. One of which is battery life of only 27 hours. I was told to charge phone and record syncs, still charge lasted only 27 hours. NOW Support says to charge for at least 2 hours even if watch reads 100%. Hopefully this info is helpful to someone.

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity and format. 

Best Answer
335 REPLIES 335

I’m having the same problem. Do you think Fitbit will replace it? I got mine as a college graduation gift from my parents in May 😞

Best Answer
0 Votes
Call! They have the information about the battery, they will replace it.

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

Whatever you have recommended is like saying stop using Fitbit for it's features and use a digital watch which requires charging every 4 days. A digital watch which has a lot of features but you shouldn't use as it drains the battery.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I’ve had the versa since May and don’t use any added apps and the battery gets down to 25% in 24 hrs.....

are there issues with this product?

I also have the charge2 and would charge about every 4-5 days

my husband has the iconic and he charges about every 4-5 days

is there something wrong with my versa?

Best Answer

What if you don’t have a laptop or desktop?

i use my iPad for everything 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I let Versa get allmost empty. 3% battery and i did get 5 days without any problem. I run also.

iphone 13 mini, Oneplus 8, Versa 3 | Retired: Flex (2x), Charge HR, Charge 2, Versa SE
Best Answer
0 Votes

First of all congratulations I don't know you but I'm very proud of you!! Good job!! Yes you can replace it. If it's within the 15 (or store policy maybe longer) days of purchase you can take it back to where it was bought and exchange it. If not contact fitbit and they will replace. Unfortunately you will likely have the same issues. I have just gotten use to charging it every other day. It's frustrating I know. Good luck to you and keep us posted. I do hope your replacement works perfectly for you🙂🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes
Thank You! My new one is working great!

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer

That's wonderful 😀😀👍👍

Best Answer
0 Votes

got my replacement today the battery is alot better doesn't drain as fast any more

so it seems to be good now 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Mine too. They were very good about the replacement.

Sent from my iPhone

Best Answer

Hello everyone. Sorry to hear that your Versa's battery isn't lasting long. Thank you for trying the suggestions that @AlejandraFitbit shared in her post. @micklet44 and @Ylenahan you will get an email from Support so they can further assist you. For the ones who got their device replace, I am really happy for you and thank you for sharing your experience with your new device as this confirms that a new one is behaving normally.

Let me know how it goes!

Alvaro | Community Moderator

If a post helped you try voting and selecting it as a solution so other members benefit from it. Select it as Best Solution!

Best Answer

My new Fitbit is working well.  I am very happy with it.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Then why create a product with all these options and tout the long battery life knowing using the features isn't going to give the battery the longevity that was one of the features we purchased it for?

Best Answer

Hey YLenahan, you look pretty hot.

by any chance did they replace your Fitbit and if they did, is it working as the way it was advertised?

thanks in advance cutie.....

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @HeydyF.  I've tried all these tips and then some.  My Versa's charge use to last 4-6 days and even using it to track my workouts.  The only thing that has changed is I got a new phone.  I went from a Iphone 7 plus to a Xr.  Could that be the problem?  My battery problem just all of a sudden started.  It only lasted about 24 hours after I completely charged it just over 2 hours.  I cleaned the contacts with alcohol, I restarted, turned off notifications.  I had to recharge this morning and it is already down 15% in 4 hours!  Please help!  I've never had a problem with any of my fitbits.  This is a first for me and it is getting old fast!  My watch was dead when I work up this morning.  When I went to bed it had 58% left.  So in 6 hours it drained that much.     

Best Answer
0 Votes
Call the support Center, they can :white_heavy_check_mark: your battery on the phone and they might replace the versa. They replaced mine. Good Luck 🍀

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
Thanks I will try that!
Best Answer
0 Votes

Well if we have to turn everything  otf what good is it to us

Best Answer

Hi, after all suggestions untill now, could you tell me please which Clock Face you're using? What is the name of it and is it a third party face. Some clock faces drain your battery like hell. 

Best Answer
0 Votes