Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The battery of my Versa is lasting less than 2 days

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I've been having alot of issues with my Versa. One of which is battery life of only 27 hours. I was told to charge phone and record syncs, still charge lasted only 27 hours. NOW Support says to charge for at least 2 hours even if watch reads 100%. Hopefully this info is helpful to someone.

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity and format. 

Best Answer
335 REPLIES 335

So the next generation is about to come out. I wonder if this is like apple, where they update the old stuff to where it doesn't work anymore so you to buy the new? Sigh

Best Answer
0 Votes
That would be annoying!
Best Answer
0 Votes

Before I bought my Versa 2 I checked out reviews. Most of them said that it has a battery life of up 6 days. Fitbit have been pushing this in their marketing when it is untrue. The Fitbit Versa 2 battery runs out after 2 days. Fitbit were deliberately misleading people to sell their piece of garbage watch.

Best Answer
0 Votes

That's because there is no "all day sync" option. Fitbit have realised that their Versa 2 was a total scam, so they're are fobbing customers off with nonsense.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi Heydyf

This defeats the purpose of having a fitbit that does all these great things but you can't avail of them as it drains the battery 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I too have started to have the same problem. My battery use to last 3-4 days. Now I charge it every other day.  I have done all the above. Very disappointing 

Best Answer
I gave up on mine already

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

I am having this same issue.  I’ve had my watch for about a year now and I find it ridiculous that this is happening so soon 😡

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes

@tjagnes I hope you're doing well.

Sorry to hear about this. Please try these suggestions to help improve the battery life on your Versa.

Hope this helps.

Alvaro | Community Moderator

If a post helped you try voting and selecting it as a solution so other members benefit from it. Select it as Best Solution!

Best Answer
0 Votes

I am so disappointed in my Versa 2 Fitbit. It now holds a charge less than one day. I've had to charge it three times in three days. This is unacceptable. There is no setting to shut off auto sync that I can find anywhere in the menus. I will never buy another fitbit if they don't fix it.

Best Answer
Hi,

It's a faulty item. Autosync is not a problem. Disconnect from your phone and if required reset. It should last at least 2 days . I had a faulty one 2 years ago and Harvey Norman exchanged it.

Julia Rosenbaum
Best Answer

I just updated the new firmware and my versa 2 battery doesn’t last one day with full charge battery. Before the new update. The battery last up to almost 4days. And now by the end of the first day is down to 15%. Why?? 

Best Answer

So... Basically your saying to just make the smart watch useless.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I love my Versa and am having battery issues and I use almost nothing turned on.  Getting another Versa will not work for me-I specifically purchased my Versa (first one) because I can store music on it.  I have workout music but more importantly, when I have a migraine I have guided imagery coaching on it that helps sometimes to decrease the pain.  None of the newer Versas have that music option.  When this one goes I will most likely switch to Garmin because they have one that allows you to load your music into it.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have the same problem with my firbit versa, it last less than 2 days. From your response the only way to to extend the life, is by turning everything that I enjoy in fitbit off. So you purchase the fitbit because of all its feature, and recommendation is not to use any of the features. Very disappointing 

Best Answer

That was my first thought! What's the point in having the device if you can't use all its functions? Huge FAIL Fitbit!

Best Answer