Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The battery on my new Versa 3 is draining quickly

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have been trying to enter the support chat for 10 minutes without success.

I bought a fitbit versa 3 that arrived this week. Loaded on Wednesday. I went to bed that night with 100% battery power and overnight it consumed 20% battery power. Yesterday, I went to bed with 30% battery life and I wake up with 10%. During these days I used it in sport mode only 1x. I don't understand, how in sleep mode it consumes about 20% and how the battery runs out in less than three days. What cá i do?

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

HI, there are 2 things that will eat battery over night, the Snore detection and if you have an SpO2 clock face or the SpO2 tracker app installed. You can remove the latter and reinstall later for a test, also disable the others.

Author | ch, passion for improvement.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
4 REPLIES 4

HI, there are 2 things that will eat battery over night, the Snore detection and if you have an SpO2 clock face or the SpO2 tracker app installed. You can remove the latter and reinstall later for a test, also disable the others.

Best Answer

Thank you for your attention. I will try!

Best Answer
0 Votes

How do you turn off the snore tracker? I could figure it out on the 2 but not the 3.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @peachblossom85  - in the Fitbit App, sleep tile click Settings. If you don't have premium you won't be able to use it (it will be off).

Best Answer
0 Votes