Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The button on my Versa 2 isn't working

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Side button stopped working.  I have tried all of your suggestions to fix it.  The button depresses but Versa2 does not respond. I can still shake the fit bit and it will come on but the button will not change the screens or communicate with alexa.  My son bought me the Versa2 on amazon.  Unfortunately  it is past the return window for amazon but still in warranty with Fitbit. Is there somewhere I can send this to have the button repaired?

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi there, @N_J_D. Welcome to the Community Forums. Thanks for trying to troubleshoot the issue with your Versa 2 before reaching out. 

In addition to what you've tried so far, please try to remove dust or dirt by gently using a toothpick around the button. If this does not improve the button performance, you can try to clear debris using canned air, just hold the tracker at arm's length and spray once to loosen any dirt or dust that may have accumulated around the button. Then, please try restarting your Versa 2 by following these steps

If the above doesn't work, the best way to get help for this problem is to chat with us online or give us a call. Click here to get connected.

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hi there, @N_J_D. Welcome to the Community Forums. Thanks for trying to troubleshoot the issue with your Versa 2 before reaching out. 

In addition to what you've tried so far, please try to remove dust or dirt by gently using a toothpick around the button. If this does not improve the button performance, you can try to clear debris using canned air, just hold the tracker at arm's length and spray once to loosen any dirt or dust that may have accumulated around the button. Then, please try restarting your Versa 2 by following these steps

If the above doesn't work, the best way to get help for this problem is to chat with us online or give us a call. Click here to get connected.

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes