Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The new health metrics Dashboard

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi

When will the new Health Metrics Dashboard be available for Versa 2?

Charge HR->Charge 2->Ionic->Versa 2->Sense
Best Answer
14 REPLIES 14

@CTerp   Here is the Fitbit Blog article that describes the Health Metrics Dashboard in detail.  The short answer, yes.  Note, the Health Metrics Dashboard is a Premium feature.

Community Council Member

Laurie | Maryland, USA

Sense 2, Luxe, Aria 2 | iOS | Mac OS

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I already have Premium and have read this interesting article so the big questions are how long time we should wait for these new data?

Best Answer

@CTerp   I got my Health Metrics Dashboard today!  The roll out has begun.

Community Council Member

Laurie | Maryland, USA

Sense 2, Luxe, Aria 2 | iOS | Mac OS

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have it (west coast) - HOWEVER, when I click on it, the whole app crashes. Score another problematic fitbit rollout!

Best Answer

Mine showed up today (US West Coast).  I am wondering if the Versa 2 will also be taking skin temperature like the Sense?  It shows it as one of the metrics.

Versa 2 / iPhone 8
Best Answer
0 Votes

I also got it yesterday and got the first data points today. Look forward to seeing how all the new data develops 🙂

Best Answer

I have the dashboard (+ and a mindfullness tile) from yesterday (the Netherlands), I would expect some kind of announcement saying it's live. I am afraid it's not yet adjustable to match the features of the Fitbit you have @CindiLi. I use a Versa 2 without temperature reading and I also see an empty temperature graph. 

Tracking my health and movements with Fitbit from april 2014, now using a Sense 2™
Best Answer
0 Votes

I have data in the temperature graphs after one night sleep but no Mindfullness tile on my Versa 2

Next questions at which range the Breathing rate and Heart rate variability be in?

Best Answer

Opened a case with tech support - after offering me a few basic suggestions (uninstall/reinstall type stuff) they asked what my phone is (Samsung S7 and Android 8 and now they have gone dead silent. A quick google search shows a LOT of people with my phone it isn't working. 

Best Answer

Sorry @CindiLi, to my surprise I found new data in my temperature graph like @CTerp did. I was really surprised about the temperature data. I am also curious about the data I will find in the coming days from my Versa 2. 

Tracking my health and movements with Fitbit from april 2014, now using a Sense 2™
Best Answer

I'm get only mindfulness, I tried to reinstall- nothing

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have the tile and it is tracking and recording data. 
BUT 

I don’t know what it means. They do not provide benchmarks or explanations of what is a normal range for age groups etc.
So I have the data but I it is not useful.   

Best Answer

From what I saw it looks really ugly for a paid app. Black and white.

Best Answer

Hmm, I have the tile but am not showing anything for temperature yet.  My app is up to date so hopefully it will show up eventually on my Versa 2.

Versa 2 / iPhone 8
Best Answer