Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Top\bottom button functions

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My top and bottom buttons stopped working the way they are supposed to. From the clock face, the top button pulls up notifications now, rather than the exercise app and the bottom button doesn't pull up anything. Anyone else experiencing this?

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@Marshjenni wrote:

I have not changed the arrangement of my apps, they are still where they originally were

What App is at the top left of the first page of Apps and what App is at the lower left of the first Page? And, BTW, even when the shortcuts are set up as I  describe, a long press of the top button will bring up Notifications.  A short press brings up your shortcut.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
9 REPLIES 9

Hmmm. Not sure.  The buttons are supposed to be aligned with the furthest column of apps to the left side.  I moved the excercise and weather apps to that locations.  

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Marshjenni wrote:

My top and bottom buttons stopped working the way they are supposed to. From the clock face, the top button pulls up notifications now, rather than the exercise app and the bottom button doesn't pull up anything. Anyone else experiencing this?

Nothing wrong with your Versa.  The top right button opens the App that is the upper left of the first page of Apps and the bottom right button opens the App at the lower left of the first page of Apps. You can arrange the Apps as you desire by holding down and moving where you want them.

I have mine set up the way Bobled (above post) does.

Best Answer

I have not changed the arrangement of my apps, they are still where they originally were

Best Answer
0 Votes

I just checked mine.  It’s the length of time you are holding the buttons down.  Quick vs long. 

Best Answer

@Marshjenni wrote:

What App is at the top left of the first page of Apps and what App is at the lower left of the first Page? And, BTW, even when the shortcuts are set up as I  describe, a long press of the top button will bring up Notifications.  A short press brings up your shortcut.

Best Answer

That was my problem, long press rather than short. Thanks!

Best Answer
0 Votes

HI  I cannot get anything to happen with top  or bottom buttons with short press.  only function I can get with bottom button is with back  button  for screen reset to fitbit logo.  

@Marshjenni wrote:

anyone else have this issue ?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Amazing  just started to work as it should now !    I like this forum....Heart

@SunsetRunner wrote:

HI  I cannot get anything to happen with top  or bottom buttons with short press.  only function I can get with bottom button is with back  button  for screen reset to fitbit logo.  

@Marshjenni wrote:

anyone else have this issue ?

Best Answer
0 Votes

I noticed that the press for Top and Bottom has to be quick, super short, for the app shortcut to work properly. Any longer and it does not seem to work and for the Top button it brings up the Notification screen,

Best Answer
0 Votes