Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trouble connecting JBL headphones

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I am having trouble connecting my JBL Reflect Contour wireless Bluetooth headphones to my Fitbit Versa after I wear my watch in water. How do I fix this without buying a new watch?

Moderator edit: subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi @MLCtennis2001, thank you for your reply.  

Thank you for your efforts. Our team is aware that some users experience difficulty connecting the third-party headphones, and we are actively working in order to have a solution released soon. I am sorry for any trouble. I appreciate your patience and understanding while we work to improve your experience.

I'll be around if you need further assistance. 

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
8 REPLIES 8

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @MLCtennis2001. I am sorry for the delayed response.

I appreciate your participation in the Forums and sharing the difficulty you're experiencing with connecting your JBL Reflect Contour wireless Bluetooth headphones to your Fitbit Versa. I understand your concern. I appreciate your efforts to resolve this and recommend to restart your device as described in this help article. This will refresh your watch internally. After that try to connect your headphones by following these steps: How do I connect Bluetooth audio devices to my Fitbit watch?

Give it a try and let me know how it goes. 

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes
I did not work at all so.
Best Answer
0 Votes

But I do appreciate your help. Thank you!

Best Answer

Hi @MLCtennis2001, thank you for your reply.  

Thank you for your efforts. Our team is aware that some users experience difficulty connecting the third-party headphones, and we are actively working in order to have a solution released soon. I am sorry for any trouble. I appreciate your patience and understanding while we work to improve your experience.

I'll be around if you need further assistance. 

Best Answer

Well my headphones have now connected and are working properly with my watch. Thank you for your assistance.

Best Answer

It's nice to see you around @MLCtennis2001.

I am glad to hear your headphones have now connected and are working properly with your watch. I really appreciate your time and efforts. 

Have you checked our Discussions board? There you can share your story, find some fitness tips, recipes and more! Give it a look!

Keep on visiting the forums! Robot Happy

Best Answer
0 Votes

Please keep this updated on progress. I cannot connect my JBL or Sony headphones to my Versa.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @Jbellyoung5.

Thank you for joining the thread and sharing that you can't connect your JBL or Sony headphones to your Versa. I apologize for any inconvenience this has caused. It's still an ongoing issue and our team is prioritizing a fix for it. I appreciate your understanding. 

You can confirm the troubleshooting steps in this post

Let me know if you have any questions.

Best Answer
0 Votes